Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
herded nike air max thea wit dames
Manuel Might Step Aside Allowing Sandberg To Manage Phillies - RealGM Wiretap
The Philadelphia Phillies will have to address their managerial situation soon.

Ruben Amaro nike roshe run print uomo , Jr. insists that Charlie Manuel's future won't be determined until after the season.

"It's not something we're going to deal with until after the season," Amaro said. "Nothing has changed in that sense since the beginning of the year."

The Phillies are on the fringe of playoff contention and there is speculation that they might decided on Manuel's future sooner rather than later.

"The assumption is that Manuel is going to step aside, take an advisory position with the club, and let third-base coach Ryne Sandberg become the 52d manager in Phillies history nike roshe run rosa e fiori ," Bob Brookover writes.
Pettittes Deal With Yankees Worth $12M - RealGM Wiretap
The Yankees have finalized a one-year, $12 million contract with Andy Pettitte, according to sources.

He earned just $2.5 million last season after coming out of retirement around midseason.
Tony Gwynn Passes Away At 54 - RealGM Wiretap
Tony Gwynn has passed away at the age of 54 after a four-year battle with cancer.

Gwynn played his entire Hall of Fame career with the San Diego Padres, debuting on July 19 nike roshe run nere e fiori , 1982 and retiring after the 2001 season. Gwynn was inducted into the 2007 Hall of Fame on the first ballot while receiving 97.6% of the vote.

Gwynn was a 15-time All-Star and won eight batting crowns.

The Padres went to the World Series in 1984 and 1997 with Gywnn playing a central role.

Gwynn retired with a .338 batting average and 3,141 hits.
Ellsbury May Be Positioning Himself For Extension - RealGM Wiretap
Jacoby Ellsbury can become a free agent after the 2013 season.

He was an MVP candidate in 2011, but that effort was sandwiched by a pair of injury-shortened seasons in which his numbers weren't as impressive.

Scott Boras, who represents Ellsbury nike roshe run con fiori , does not usually agree to extensions before his clients hit the open market, but if the Red Sox are willing to pony up considerable money they might lock him up.

"Jacoby likes playing in Boston, that's not an issue here," Boras said. "The only thing I can say about Jacoby is that there are few players like him. He is a proven successful player in Boston and in the American League East environment adidas superstar fiori di ciliegio , and he plays a premium position at Gold Glove levels. He is a franchise player."

He then spoke as if he has had talks with Ben Cherington.

"Ben and I always share an open dialogue and we'll continue to talk about Jacoby and other players I represent in the organization and I'm sure this offseason we'll be discussing free agents I represent that could very well be needed in Boston to re-engage in building an annual contender,” Boras added.
Nationals Are Definitely Shopping Morse - RealGM Wiretap
The Nationals are "definitely shopping Michael Morse a little bit," according to an American League executive.

After years of trying, Washington finally acquired Denard Span in a trade with Minnesota on Thursday.

They could deal Morse adidas superstar fiori di loto , clearing the way to re-sign Adam LaRoche as well.