Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
number of rewards to EveryMove
We are offering a number of rewards to EveryMove participants, including – but not limited to! Adidas Superstar Heren – admission to the Tubbs Snowshoes Romp to Stomp (worth 1400 EveryMove points), men’s or women’s gaitors (worth 2350 Adidas ZX Flux Mujer EveryMove points), Tubbs guided tour for 6 people (worth 4000 EveryMove points), and men’s or women’s Flex TRK Snowshoes (worth 4100 EveryMove points). In addition to Tubbs, EveryMove has partnered with several other businesses to offer rewards ranging from sports gear and apparel to charitable donations.Out of the numerous events I attend each year, one of my favorites is the Adidas Superstar Dames Blauw Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer Snowshoe Series. I’ve been a part of this event since the beginning Nike Air Max 2015 Dames eleven years ago and each year it keeps getting better and better! To me, the best part of the event is the people–literally Nike Air Huarache Herren thousands of smiling faces come out for this event. The event’s main objective is to raise funds for breast Adidas Superstar Mujer cancer awareness and prevention. But the event offers much more than this, bringing together friends, family, and the community Nike Air Presto Femme for a day of fitness, fun, and friendship. There is a special “feeling” in the air when thousands of people come together for a good cause – a feeling of peace and energy that can’t be forgotten.

Walkers can set their own pace, enjoying the beautiful scenery and being out in the cool, fresh air. As participants roll through the finish line with smiles on their faces, the music has begun and soup, hot coca and snacks are available. Then starts the prize sweepsteaks, of which all www.thuiswerkje.nl participants are eligible, for some great prizes including pairs of Tubbs snowshoes. When the breast cancer survivors Nike Air Max 90 Essential Mujer are recognized it’s very touching moment and really makes you realize how important events like these are in Adidas Superstar Femme saving and celebrating lives.